Link to Us
Hi, my name is Terry Ashley from
Financial Associates, LLC. We receive frequent request from
customers to electronically fund Internet accounts like PayPal, 2
Checkout, and Pay Systems. If you have a retail website, you
can take advantage of our services.
Sometimes your customers are short of
cash and between paydays. They would like to purchase from you
but need immediate funds. We can help!
It is possible for us to use PayPal*
to transfer funds from our bank
account to the PayPal Account of your customer.
Link to us. Just cut and paste
the HTML code on your page and your customers will have access to
overnight money to purchase your products.
Financial Associates, LLC dba cash
advance .info reserves the right refuse any linking request.
PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email
securely send and receive online payments. PayPal makes sending
easy as sending email. Members can instantly send money to anyone
email address. Recipients are notified by email that they have
payment. PayPal is also available to people in 38 countries
It is free to open and send money using a PayPal account. Personal
are for individual use only, and include our core features.
Premier and Business accounts are charged a modest fee to receive
and include our premium features, such as the ability to accept
payments and the PayPal Shopping Cart.
PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In
you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won't receive
financial information like your credit card or bank account number.
way, you don't have to worry about paying people you don't know.
Once signed up and requirements are met to send and receive
may send money through the Send Money tab. Payments sent to your
will be automatically reflected in your account balance. There are a
things you can do with the money in your PayPal balance:
· Use it to send a payment to someone else
· Use our virtual debit card to shop anywhere online
· Sign up for the PayPal Money Market Reserve Fund to earn a
your PayPal balance
· Withdraw the money to your bank account
· Request a PayPal ATM/Debit Card, and spend the money anywhere
MasterCard or Cirrus logos are displayed, or withdraw the money from
· Pay your bills online with our Bill Payment service
To open a PayPal account, visit
https://www.paypal.com and Click on the
"Sign Up" link at the top of any PayPal page.
You may fund your PayPal Account and send payments to other PayPal
Accounts, via the following methods:
1. Electronic Funds Transfer: Transfers funds from your bank
· Takes 3-4 business days to post to account balance
· Estimated clearing date will be listed on the transaction
2. Arrange to accept a payment or transfer from another PayPal
1. 'Balance': When sending money via PayPal, the balance in your
Account is used first.
· If you have more than one positive currency balance, the
amount is funded from the selected currency
· If balance used to send the payment is insufficient, it may
to another currency balance depending on amount of funds available
2. 'Instant Transfer': A transfer from your bank account, backed-up
credit card or secondary bank account
· Transfer occurs immediately
· To use Instant Transfer, you must add a credit card and have
confirmed bank account on your PayPal Account. You may be required
complete the Membership Process before the credit card will be
3. 'eCheck': A transfer from your bank account. Back-up by a credit
or secondary bank account is not required
· eCheck payment takes 3 to 4 business days to complete. This
timeframe is referring to completion of entire transfer process, and
the date the funds will be debited from the bank.
· Estimated clearing date is listed on the transaction details
4. 'Credit Card': Transfer occurs immediately
· Every member who adds a credit card to their account is
initially charge up to $2,000 on that credit card*
· After confirming a bank account, this limit is lifted
· For members applying for and receiving a PayPal Visa credit
you may use this card to fund payments without affecting any sending
on your account. If you send payment using your PayPal balance and
PayPal Visa credit card, the balance will count towards any sending
but portion of payment funded with the PayPal Visa credit card will
count towards any sending limit
*Some accounts, at PayPal's discretion, may have a lower limit until
becoming Verified. To view any account limits, click 'View Limits'
Account Overview page.
· Limits are denominated in U.S. Dollars. If payment is sent
currency other than U.S. Dollars, the payment will reduce your
limit by the U.S. Dollar equivalent
· Holidays and weekends are not recognized as business days
banking facilities, which may delay your banking transactions